Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Writing Narrative

Image result for converse shoes photography


Lonely, lonely, lonely shoe thrown in a bin abandoned in an alleyway”. A lonely shoe hearing cars ZOOM past, going so fast. The lonely shoe relished on some rubbish. That lonely shoe having nothing else to eat. Socking wet, as rain filled the bottom of the inside of me. Lonely shoe having nothing to see, black all around no way no how to flee.

This is my writing shoe narrative, if you have already read it. It tells you about a lonely shoe, and how it is in its life. This task was writing by Lyndon and I, first we had to do our planning - Smell, See, Feel, Hear and Ideas. These are what me and Lyndon used for our, when we finished we had to use one device and had to go back to back. We had 15 minutes to each write a story to go long.

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

A powerful piece of writing Cyrus! Your vivid description of events through the eyes of your shoes paints a very clear picture in my mind. I felt their pain as the toenails pressed against their faces. Well written boys.

Post a Comment