Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

My small Moments

My Trip To Lagoon Pools
By Cyrus


In the holidays I  went to the Panmure Lagoon Pools with my mum. I felt so excited because I like to swim and swimming is really fun and lots of people  can learn lots. Swimming is the best sport out of all the sports that I like to do I also like to learn lots and lots so I can be a good swimmer. I used equipment to help me swim and I felt really really happy on that day. I also felt happy when I heard that I could swim in the inside and outside pools I asked my mum if we could go to the Lagoon pools every Sunday and she said “okay.” I felt really excited because I could go down the water slide and when I came out I splashed into the water. I said “that was awesome” and I tried it only one more time and I carried on with swimming and my mum said “well done”. After I got out of the pool I had a nice meal with my mum, my time at the pools was one of the best days ever during my holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment