Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday Quick Wrights

                                                       If I could  be animal

If I could be an animal I will be a Dog. I will be  a Dog because Dogs can help blind people  and they can help police men.Some Dogs are kind and some are not.I will like to be a dog that is black and white.I like cute Dogs. I will not fight with other Dogs I will be Dogs that are got coaler with blue strips and picture of me I will like to eat lots of meat and other food I will like to take walks and I will like to be helpful I will like to listen to people but I wont listen to them if they tell me to do bad things I would not like bad people if I was a Dog I will listen to people who are good like they say nice things I could so cleaver if I was a Dog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done Cyrus. I think I would like to be a dog too. I can see you were thinking carefully about sentences at the start of your writing because you have used capital letters and fullstops. Please check the rest of your sentences - use the checklist in the classroom.

Post a Comment