Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Writs

                    Imagine you built an awesome Tree House




If I built an awesome tree house I will put pictures of me and my friends on the walls. I will bring a book shelve full of books and I will have board games at the bottom of the shelve. I will have a PS3 and a Xbox 3 three sixty. I will have an oven were I can make my food  and also cakes. I will like to have a puppy.And  tiger and lion statues by the foot path so it can show me the way to the tree house. And i will like the foot path to be pictures of CD games. I will have a big television so I can watch lot of things.And I will also like the tree house to be BIG as well.I will like a grey desk so I can do my Homework I will like a table to have my dinner.I will like the tree hose to be  high ground and a ladder so I can clime up. metal in the outside. And I will also like an soft carpet on the floor.
And a massive slide so I can go out of the tree house I will also like a bubbly  bath tub and a really nice confutable bed     

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a fabulous tree house Cyrus. I really like the way you have used capital letters and fullstops on your sentences. I think you forgot that sentences don't start with and.

Post a Comment