Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

School picnic

On thursday the 24th the whole school went to Eastern beach.When we first got there our class had a sand castle challenge.We used sticks, shells, and more.In a few minets we went and got changed into our togs and went for our swim.We splashed and we had fun.Then we had to get out but I did not want to get out but we have to.After that we played some sports. first we played cricket then we played after we played sports we had morning tea.Three hours Mr Johnston said every class only has five minuts to swim too class each.He called our class first when we got in me and my friend Daniel almost droned.But Daniels dad saved us  and we came out coughing me and my buddy said were not going to go to Eastern beach again.But we stool had fun. 


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was lucky there were lots of adults watching you swim! Was the water cold?

Post a Comment